Graduated in Accounting, Commercial Appraiser and Programmer, she obtained a degree in International Economics – Business Economics at the University of Padua.
She deals with administration and accounting.
Her area of activities include:
- Customer relations including first-hand accounting and tax support;
- Accounting update of the client package (simplified and ordinary accounting);
- Drafting of reports and company books;
- Preparation and dispatch of telematic practices to the various entities (Revenue Agency, Chamber of Commerce, Local Authorities);
- Preparation of the notes and financial statements;
- Sending of all tax obligations (VAT periodic communications, esterometer, intrastat model, unique certifications, model 770).